|Job Id: 17384|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Industrial Manufacturing|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Waukegan, IL 60085|
Join a prominent manufacturer of rotary unions serving most every market - from automotive, agriculture, oil & gas, renewable energy, printing, textiles to industrial…
A FEW GREAT THINGS ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- CAREER GROWTH = Lots of upward mobility.
- COMPANY CULTURE = Family-oriented culture. Monetary and “soft” benefits.
- EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT = Commitment to promoting their employees within the organization, thus helping them grow their careers.
As Market Manager, you will provide leadership and direction for the profitable growth of products and services to specific assigned markets. Your focus will be on market opportunity/potential; customers and their needs; industry trends; product positioning and placement strategies; competitive product offerings; sales and pricing strategies; and developing and maintaining positive relationships with customers. As the Market Manager, you will also take ownership of the product life-cycle and portfolio strategy for your assigned market.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of related work experience in market and strategy development roles
- Demonstrated critical thinking and ability to analyze and interpret data in support of strategy/proposal development
- Strong communication skills with the ability to outline and write technical content
- Experience presenting on strategic or complex topics to top management, customers, and/or board of directors
Excellent salary + bonus, based on goals/performance.
If this sounds like it might be a fit for you, let’s talk. INTERVIEWING NOW!