Manufacturing Manager - New Product Development
|Job Id: 19748|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office|
|Location: Austin, TX 75067|
Become a part of this company’s success & growth!
Join a global medical device company that specializes in high-quality, intelligent orthopedic products and services- from injury prevention to rehabilitation. Their amazing product lines along with their strategic acquisitions have made them the largest US company in their space, revenue-wise.
- Their people enjoy challenging, highly rewarding careers
- Unique culture that champions talent, teamwork and innovation
- Tons of professional & personal growth opportunities
They are seeking a talented Senior Manufacturing Engineer to develop, implement, and maintain methods, operation sequences and processes related to the manufacturing, production or fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 7+ years of experience working as a Mechanical Engineer or Biomedical Engineer
- BS degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of standard machining and finishing processes for metal and plastic components.
- Experience working with Product Development, Quality, and Operations to develop product specifications and provide design for manufacturability feedback.
- Knowledge of forging, casting, injection molding, and additive technologies required.
- Working knowledge of drafting standards and geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Attractive salary + bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package (Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-term Disability, 401K)
- A culture of integrity, diversity, and the latest technologies
WE’RE INTERVIEWING NOW!