Manufacturing Insurance Underwriter (Midwest US)
|Job Id: 22146|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Remote / Midwest US- (OH, PA, to MI, MN)|
|Location: Midwest US .|
One of the most respected specialty commercial property & casualty insurance brokerages in the country is looking to add a detail-oriented and strategic thinking AGRICULTURAL UNDERWRITER to their team!
With a great history known for their expertise, exceptional employees, and company culture, this is surely the place that will help you to grow your career to the next level…
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Agricultural Underwriter, you will have the opportunity to take your skills to the next level by accepting, retaining and pricing complex agribusiness insurance risks, utilizing established guidelines and within your delegated authority. In this dynamic role, your focus will also be on growing your book of business, by building strong relationships with clients, and implementing strategies that drive profitable results.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in commercial underwriting.
- Expertise in underwriting food manufacturing and/or processing.
- 5-8+ years of experience in commercial underwriting, with preference given to those with commercial agribusiness underwriting experience.
- In-depth knowledge of commercial underwriting guidelines, insurance forms, and coverages, and ability to exercise sound judgment and creativity when evaluating and accepting large or complex commercial risks.
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong technical skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Completion or working towards AU, CPCU, or a similar designation is highly desired.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + potential bonus
- Rich benefits package, including health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/life balance, generous PTO and flex hours.
- Tons of career development opportunities.
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]