|Job Id: 18655|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Industrial Manufacturing|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Thomaston, CT 06787|
Join a successful Manufacturer of industrial electrical equipment solutions, serving the Industrial, Military, and Oil & Gas industries all over the world. They are seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join their team.
The Manufacturing Engineer will provide manufacturing engineering support to all of the Manufacturing Departments. This includes creation and maintenance of bills of manufacture (engineering masters) in the ERP system, programming for CNC equipment, and tooling design support.
- Associate’s /Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related Technology
- CAD experience
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience required.
- Solid understanding of engineering drawings and electrical schematics required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- ISO and Lean manufacturing experience a plus. (Six Sigma, Kaizen, Kanban, 5S, etc.)
- Ability to travel (domestic and international)
Great salary, benefits (health insurance, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, PTO, + bonuses. INTERVIEWING NOW!