Manufacturing Engineer - Molding
|Job Id: 19809
|Job Type: Permanent
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office
|Location: Dartmouth, MA 02047
Join a renowned medical device manufacturing company that is dedicated to their clients and employees alike- and it shows!
They are seeking a talented Manufacturing Engineer that will be responsible for the development, designing, and setting up injection molding processes to increase yields or reduce costs
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE HAS:
- BS degree in Engineering
- 3+ years of demonstrated successful performance/experience in an applicable Engineering position
- Hands-on experience in mold tooling and troubleshooting
- Background in Medical Device manufacturing
- Strong knowledge of Injection Molding
- Experience in mechanical design and manufacturing, NPD, Process automation, product and package development
- Experience with standard industry materials, stainless steels, nitinol, titanium, and PEEK.
- Proficiency with SolidWorks software for designing tooling, fixturing, and manufacturing systems
- Development of robust manufacturing processes for new product as well as continuous improvement of existing product.
- Product/Process Validation and maintenance
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Attractive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Education assistance
- A culture of integrity, diversity, and the latest technologies