Manufacturing Engineer - Medical Device
|Job Id: 19881
|Job Type: Permanent
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office
|Location: Anoka, MN 55303
Tremendous chance to work with a medical device innovator!...
A few reasons to join this diversified manufacturing organization with a long successful past, and an even brighter future:
* Their amazing values and vision
* Technology second to none
* Passion for quality, customer service, and hiring the best
They are searching for a talented and detail-oriented Manufacturing Engineer to join their Midwest team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In the role of Manufacturing Engineer, you will provide engineering support and facilitate efficient operations within the production area, optimizing existing processes and ensuring that production goals are met. You will also be tasked with monitoring equipment, machine, tool performance, while correcting any equipment problems or process parameters that produce non-conforming products, low yields, or product quality issues.
Last but not least-the Manufacturing Engineer will interface with Quality and Development organizations to integrate new products or processes into the existing production area.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or related Engineering science
- 3-5 years of engineering experience in a manufacturing setting
- Manufacturing process design and validation experience
- Experience with manufacturing equipment and fixture/gauge design
- Lean manufacturing, including statistical analysis background
- Manufacturing automation, including electronic visual inspection
- 3D CAD software (i.e. ProE, Unigraphics, Solidworks, etc.)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint), ERP and other business-related systems
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Attractive salary
- Rich, competitive benefits package
- A culture of integrity, diversity, + the latest technologies
WE’RE INTERVIEWING NOW!