Manufacturing Engineer II
|Job Id: 18663|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Sunrise, FL 33325|
Join a world-class Medical Device company that develops, manufactures and distributes innovative, high-quality products/technology within the Cardiovascular space. Their commitment & purpose is to develop/create the world’s next “Generational Device”.
They are seeking a talented Manufacturing Engineer II to bring their unique skillset and perspective, all the while growing and developing their career. Is this you?
The Manufacturing Engineer II will be responsible for process, tool, and gauge development and implementation activities. The Engineer will also implement cost reductions, develop process layouts, develop and maintain manufacturing instruction and product travelers, and prepare process validation protocols, builds and reports.
- 4-year engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Experience and understanding of quality system regulations (e.g. 21CFR820, ISO13485).
- Perform tooling verifications and carry out IQ/OQ activities
- Implement new process and issue process validation protocols and reports
- Experience with polymers, medical grade metals and medical packaging
- Hands-on abilities to engineer tooling, processes, equipment
- Experience with SolidWorks, CAPAs, Minitab, statistical analyzing