Manufacturing Engineer , Extrusion - Senior Staff ( Medical Device)
|Job Id: 20267|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office|
|Location: Laguna Nigel, CA 92677|
Join a leader that is renowned throughout the medical device industry as well as the tech world! They are super passionate about creating innovative products that are life-transforming.
They’re also passionate about hiring the best: They’re looking to hire a talented and creative thinking Manufacturing Engineer, Extrusion, Senior Staff.
ABOUT THE POSITION…
In the role of Manufacturing Engineer, Senior Staff, you will be responsible for leading day-to-day production operations, cost reduction, and revenue generating medical device projects.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE HAS…
- BS Degree in Science or Engineering.
- 9-12 years of Extrusion manufacturing/development experience.
- Familiar with FDA manufacturing requirements.
- Medical device manufacturing experience preferred.
- Material experience: Nylons, Pebax, Polyurethanes, HDPE/LDPE is preferred.
- Must be a US citizen or permanent US resident.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE…
- Attractive salary
- Rich comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation benefits
- A culture of integrity, latest technologies, and top talent
We’re Interviewing NOW!