Manager, Supply Chain
|Job Id: 19686|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Medical Device Implantables|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office|
|Location: Austin, TX 75067|
Become a part of this company’s success & growth!
Join a global medical device company that specializes in high-quality, intelligent orthopedic products and services- from injury prevention to rehabilitation.
Their amazing broad range of product lines, along with strategic acquisitions, have made them the largest US company in their space, revenue-wise.
- Their people enjoy challenging, highly rewarding careers
- Unique culture that champions talent, teamwork and innovation
- Tons of professional & personal growth opportunities
They are seeking a talented Supply Chain Manager to lead their supply chain team, as they work to accomplish their ongoing initiatives.
As the Supply Chain Manager, you will manage their team of supply chain professionals in the strategic purchasing of materials, products and services to support Operations in meeting customer needs.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 7+ years of work experience as a supply chain manager
- BS/BA in supply chain, engineering, logistics or related field
- 7+ years of experience in a Buyer role
- 3+ years of management experience leading a team of buyers
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP system
- Experience with import/export operations
- Experience in the medical device industry
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Attractive salary + bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package (Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-term Disability, 401K)
- A culture of integrity, diversity, and the latest technologies
WE’RE INTERVIEWING NOW!