Manager Rotating Machines
|Job Id: 18659|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Industrial Manufacturing|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Thomaston, CT 06787|
Join a successful Manufacturer of industrial electrical equipment solutions, serving the Industrial, Military, and Oil & Gas industries all over the world. They are seeking an experienced Manager of Rotating Machines to join their team.
The Manager of Rotating Machines will provide guidance, leadership and technical expertise for design projects related to existing and new product development of rotating electrical machinery.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred
- Minimum 5+ of technical and technology management
- Demonstrated ability to follow Project Management guidelines as laid out by the Project Management Institute.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a gated design process for New Product Development.
- Experience in rotating electrical machinery.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage a group of people in a highly technical environment
- Experience with 2D and 3D CAD systems
- Experience with 3D CAD simulation for mechanical analysis
- Proficient knowledge and use of MS Office Suite.
- Must be action oriented, ethical in value, and have a strong customer focus.
Great salary, benefits (health insurance, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, PTO, + bonuses. INTERVIEWING NOW!