Manager, Regulatory Affairs
|Job Id: 19944|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office|
|Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94085|
(RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE)
Join a medical device that is considered a pioneer in the industry, offering one-of-a kind products and technologies. They owe their success to not only their products and science, but to the talent, passion, and commitment their employees display every single day… ARE YOU READY TO BECOME ONE?
They are seeking a talented Regulatory Affairs Manager to apply their medical device regulatory knowledge and experience to the prepare, obtain, and maintain all regulatory clearances, approvals, and compliance.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10+ years of experience within the medical device industry, or a combination of education and experience, within the medical device industry.
- A thorough working knowledge of CAD/CAM software, preferably SolidWorks.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Visio and Project.
- A demonstrated ability to lead project teams
- Demonstrated understanding of basic US and International Regulatory requirements related to implantable medical devices.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Attractive salary + bonus
- Relocation benefits offered
- Comprehensive benefits package (Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-term Disability, 401K)
- A culture of integrity, diversity, and the best technologies
WE’RE INTERVIEWING NOW!