Manager of IT Risk
|Job Id: 21390|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Regional Office- Des Moines IA or Wilmington DE|
|Location: Des Moines , IA 50047|
Join a work class technology solutions company that works with insurance and financial organizations. …
- World-class support & software…
- A+ rated and a great place to work…
- Amazing work culture, benefits, and growth opportunities…
They’re seeking an experienced Manager of IT Risk / Compliance to join their team in either Wilmington DE or Des Moines IA area.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As the Manager of IT Risk / Compliance you will be provide tactical and strategic leadership in the enhancement of the IT Risk Management and Compliance programs, including Privacy initiatives. Along with Information Technology and Information Security functions, you will also oversee the implementation of new and existing privacy controls and practices, and risk assessment activities company-wide
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, IT, or a related technical discipline
- Advanced degrees/certifications preferred, such as CISA, CGEIT, CRISC, or CISSP, are a plus.
- 8+ years of tactical and strategic experience in Governance, Risk and Compliance with a focus on regulatory compliance and risk assessments/management.
- 3+ years of management experience leading, coaching and development of talent.
- SME on IT governance, risk, and compliance and associated project management & process improvement methods.
- Deep knowledge and practical experience with the following regulatory compliance frameworks: COBIT, UCF, NIST, and ISO.
- Outstanding communication, technical documentation & professional presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills- on all levels.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + bonus.
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Flex time
- Stable environment
SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]