|Job Id: 18704|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Industrial Manufacturing|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Thomaston, CT 06787|
Join a successful Manufacturer of industrial electrical equipment solutions, serving the Industrial, Military, and Oil & Gas industries all over the world. They are seeking an experienced Machining Technician to join their team.
The Machining Technician is responsible for operating manually controlled machine shop equipment primarily including the Engine Lathe, Bar Lathe, Milling Machine, Commutator Undercutting Machine, Horizontal Turret Lathe, Vertical Turret Lathe, OD Grinder and incidental use of other machines such as the Drill Press and Tool Grinding and Sharpening equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience as a machining experience
- Class A machining skills, manual and CNC a plus.
- High level of proficiency setting up, operating and maintaining machines
- Able to correctly interpret blueprints and other documents*
Great pay and opportunity to build skills and grow your career. INTERVIEWING NOW!