Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
|Job Id: 19162|
|Job Type: Temp to Hire|
|Industry: Health Care Services|
|Worksite Location: Regional office|
|Location: New Haven , CT 06501|
Well-known outpatient clinic is a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join their growing team!
Responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) include:
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
- Strong telephone skills and confidence is critical in this position.
- Prepares patient for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, temperature, and reporting patient history summary.
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; keeping patient information confidential.
- Accepts and returns patient phone calls.
- Call in prescriptions to the patient's pharmacy.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying and stocking exam rooms.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- 1+ year LPN experience
- Current LPN CT License
- At least one year of experience in primary care.
- EPIC knowledge is a PLUS.
GREAT PAY. APPLY TODAY!