Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
|Job Id: 19159|
|Job Type: Contract|
|Industry: Health Care Services|
|Worksite Location: Regional office|
|Location: Colchester , CT 06415|
Well-known rehabilitation Facility is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join their growing team! This is an immediate, full time opening where you would work the day shift (7a-3:30p) only.
Responsibilities of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) include:
- Utilize nursing knowledge and skills in the safe implementation of basic preventative therapeutic and rehabilitative nursing care of assigned patient/family as evidenced by documentation and observation of positive patient care outcomes.
- Perform delegated independent nursing functions using established procedures, policies, guidelines and standards as observed by the registered nurse.
- Administer medication accurately, observing patient response, as evidenced by documentation in the medical record and lack of negative outcomes.
- Maintain and coordinate communication among patient/significant other, staff and physician as evidenced within medical record, client and health care team feedback.
- Active LPN license in CT
- Completion of relevant state Board of Nursing approved.
GREAT PAY. APPLY TODAY!