Lathe Applications Engineer
|Job Id: 19426|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Industrial Machinery & Equipment Manufacturing|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Manchester, CT 06042|
Great chance to build your skills and grow!...
Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Join a company that has quickly grown to become one of the leading suppliers of High Pressure Systems on Swiss Style CNC Machines throughout the US and Europe. They’re seeking a talented a Lathe Applications Engineer to join their team.
- Tons of growth happening
- Great benefits offered
- Latest technology
As the Lathe Applications Engineer, you will set up, operate and program CNC lathes to perform all aspects including turning, boring, facing, threading, milling and drilling by reading process sheets, blueprints and sketches.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience programming/setting up CNC Lathes
- Ability to program manually and operate with any material
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple projects
- Ability to travel 50% throughout New England (gas mileage reimbursed)
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Attractive salary + bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package (healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) with employer match
- Company phone, laptop, iPad, and tools supplied
WE'RE INTERVIEWING NOW!