Large Account Underwriter - ATL
|Job Id: 21912|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Atlanta|
|Location: Atlanta , GA 30328|
Join a growing provider of workers' compensation, casualty insurance, and TPA & Risk Services.
- Fortune 500 company
- Rated AM Best A+ (Superior) XV / S&P Global A+ /Moody's A2
- Amazing company values
They’re seeking an experienced LARGE ACCOUNT UNDERWRITER responsible for underwriting new and renewal business (workers compensation, commercial auto, general liability). Your role will actively and creatively pursue new large account opportunities throughout your territory through your network of national and large regional brokers and agents.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- 4+ years of casualty underwriting with an insurance carrier
- Knowledge of underwriting territory and strong relationships with the local distribution network (local and regional agents, national and regional brokers, and select consultants)
- Demonstrated proficiency in the successful marketing and prospecting of business opportunities, as well as relationship building and agency management skills
- Strong communication skills
- MBA, Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU); Associate in Risk Management designation, or other professional designations are desired
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Stable environment
WE’RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your resume to [email protected]