Junior Project Engineer - 1st Shift
|Job Id: 18367|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Plastics & Rubber Manufacturing|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Middletown, CT 06457|
Join a successful plastic fabricator with a diverse product base and a great management team that is invested in the company’s success and infrastructure, including new equipment, top of the line engineering and design software and management processes. ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100C Registered.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES OF JUNIOR PROJECT ENGINEER:
- Assist the Sr Project manager with development and other projects
- Coordination of mold design, mold-making, molding, secondary operations, QA/QC
- Coordinate activities of subcontractors
- Assist in developing and maintain bills of material and manufacturing routings
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years of experience with injection molding-based projects- preferably in the OEM, side of Industrial, Medical, Aerospace, or Automotive.
- Possess knowledge of injection molding processes and characteristics, raw material/resin selection, injection mold design and value added, both manual and CNC
Competitive salary and benefits. INTERVIEWING NOW!