|Job Id: 18247|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: US Headquarters|
|Location: Wilton, CT 06897|
Join a well-renowned global retail brand that takes their craftsmanship seriously- along with hiring the best talent in the world! … They are seeking a strategic-minded IT Manager to join their US headquarters team in Fairfield County, CT.
The role of IT Manager will be responsible for the company’s North American market. The IT Manager will ensure a smooth and streamlined operation of the IT Department, aligning with the business objectives of the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Managing and maintaining the operation of the complete suite of IT systems, applications and services
- Ensuring overall IT systems stability and providing consulting and leadership on local technical issues and projects
- Responsible for meeting OLA and SLA targets.
- Follows ITSM processes including Incident, Service Request, Change, Problem and Asset management
- Implementing the IT strategy, architecture and solutions as defined by the global/HQ team
- Rolls-out global IT programs (ERP, BI, e-Commerce/Digital, Infrastructure, Security, etc.)
- Improved Customer and user experience (support to digital strategy, Retail and mobility)
- Local procurement of IT equipment and services
- Managing workplace technologies
- Managing of IT security
- Supporting global teams with managing telecommunication and audio-visual systems and network technologies
- Supporting global teams with troubleshooting of server equipment and provide hands-on support, as required
- Providing direction, coaching, performance management and support to direct reports
- Lead upcoming SAP and Salesforce migration for CRM and Retail Execution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field of study
- At least 5-7 years of experience in IT management, IT service, IT infrastructure and similar roles.
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft GP
- Medium/Advanced SAP and/or Salesforce knowledge is a plus
- Experience of integration with Logistics, Supply Chain, Retail, Commerce and Finance
- Ability to operate in both a ‘hands-on’ and strategic capacity
- Global/international architecture experience. Retail experience preferred.
*Excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package.