International Employee Benefits Specialist ( Remote, USA)
|Job Id: 20360|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Remote- USA|
|Location: Remote/USA .|
One of the largest insurance brokerages in the country is looking to add an International Employee Benefits Specialist to their team!
With a great history known for their expertise, exceptional employees, and company culture, this is surely the place that will help you to grow your career to the next level.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As International Employee Benefits Specialist, you’ll be responsible for Responsible for ensuring book of business is managed effectively and efficiently by working collaboratively with global benefit team members and country brokers.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 5 years related work experience, preferably in Global Benefits
- Valid Insurance license
- Knowledge of or experience in International Benefits preferred but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Power Point and Excel
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/life balance, generous PTO and flex hours
- Tons of career development opportunities
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]