Insuretech Data Engineer
|Job Id: 21459|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Remote / USA|
|Location: Remote / USA .|
Join a top-rated and respected tech provider of Insurance products that offers their clients the most professional and personalized service possible...
Their goal is to make homeownership simple and disrupt the $500B home services industry...want to be a part of it?
They are currently on the hunt for a collaborative and dynamic Insurtech Data Engineer to join their Insurtech division.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Insurtech Data Engineer your role will be to serve as a strong technical leader to drive efforts to build and maintain products with a strong focus on beautiful design and a great user experience.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with software development.
- Understanding and knowledge of all aspects of the software development life cycle.
- Proven collaborator, with clear, open and honest communication.
- Extremely proficient with some of the following technologies: Scala, Java, GoLang, Python, C#; Kafka, Hadoop; Postgres Oracle or SQL; SSRS, PowerBI, Crystal Reports, Tableau.
- Extensive experience in analyzing data, developing reports, and creating processes and systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to learn, roll up your sleeves, learn, and get the job done!
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Great work environment
- Professional support
WE’RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]