Insurance Product Specialist
|Job Id: 21462|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Remote / USA|
|Location: Remote / USA .|
Join a growing provider of workers' compensation, casualty insurance, and TPA & Risk Services.
- Fortune 500 company
- Rated AM Best A+ (Superior) XV / S&P Global A+ /Moody's A2
- Amazing company values
They’re seeking an experienced and dynamic Product Specialist to be part of a team that will manage the company’s Commercial Auto, General Liability and Umbrella lines of business
MORE ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Product Specialist will utilize their production underwriting experience, marketplace experience, and strong technical skills to contribute to the profitable growth of casualty lines of business by providing technical consultation, developing, or enhancing market offerings, analyzing territories, and monitoring industry trends.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of underwriting experience, focused on general liability, commercial auto, and umbrella for middle market, risk management or alternative market accounts
- Deep knowledge coverage language, rating plans and loss exposures
- Strong research and analytical skills, with the ability to translate findings into decisions and recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and foster a team-oriented environment
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel for business purposes
- Experience writing technical reference material, developing, and delivering training, and managing projects are beneficial
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Stable environment
SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your resume to [email protected]