Information Security Manager/Program Leader
|Job Id: 20513|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Real Estate|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office|
|Location: Shelton, CT 06484|
Cutting-edge Financial Services company is in search of a dynamic and experienced Information Security Administrator. Great chance to grow your career while working with one of the top employers in New England!
ABOUT THE ROLE…
As the Information Security Administrator, you will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of a comprehensive security program that leverages collaboration with IT department, facilitating information security governance, manages security policies and mitigates information security risk.
The individual we are looking for is a leader that is engaging, imaginative, and collaborative, with a sophisticated ability to work with other leaders to set the best balance between security strategies, business requirements and priorities.
THE RIGHT PERSON HAS…
- Degree or equivalent experience in Information Systems administration, and/or security or related technical discipline or relevant experience.
- 3+ years full time experience as a IT system administrator, preferably with security focus.
- Strong experience with Active Directory, Office 365, endpoint protection systems..
- Knowledge and understanding of information risk concepts and principles as a means of relating business needs to security protocols.
- Excellent communication skills – with ability to communicate potentially complex technical problems and solutions concisely and professionally to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Highly organized, productive, resourceful, and detail-oriented self-starter.
- Able to work both independently and in a team; effectively manage multiple projects.
*Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
WE’RE INTERVIEWING NOW!