HRIS Analyst - Ceridian Dayforce (Contract Assignment)
|Job Id: 20670|
|Job Type: Temp|
|Industry: Warehousing & Industrial|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office|
|Location: Cheshire, CT 06410|
Well-respected family-owned company is seeking an experienced HRIS Analyst (Ceridian Dayforce) for a short-term contract position.
The HRIS Analyst is responsible for programming, working on configuration projects, helping troubleshoot system issues, supporting, and maintaining of the company’s Ceridian Dayforce HR Information System.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND BACKGROUND:
- Proven experience using Ceridian Dayforce software.
- 1-3 years of progressive HRIS experience required with experience in HR systems analysis.
- 2+ years of relational database experience with the ability to create tables, complex queries, and reports from multiple sources of data.
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
Competitive pay and great work environment.
WE’RE INTERVIEWING NOW!