|Job Id: 18573|
|Job Type: Contract|
|Industry: Health Care Services|
|Worksite Location: Regional office|
|Location: Wethersfield, CT 06033|
We have an immediate opening for a Human Resources Recruiter with a respected regional healthcare provider.
The daily responsibilities of the Human Resources Recruiter include, but are not limited to:
- Performing full-cycle recruitment including candidate sourcing, resume and application review, phone screening of qualified applicants, coordinating the onboarding process for new hires, and managing the offer process.
- Partnering with hiring managers to plan and implement recruiting strategies for positions as well as to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Planning and attending various recruitment functions for the organization including job fairs, open houses, college recruitment fairs and national conferences.
- Serving as the contact person for recruitment agencies and developing and managing advertisements of open positions.
- Traveling to various sites, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years recruiting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational and problem-solving skills, along with a strong customer service focus.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a high volume of open requisitions.
- Experience with high volume Applicant Tracking Systems, e.g. Taleo Enterprise, strongly preferred.
The Human Resources Recruiter is an urgent and time sensitive role. If you meet the qualifications outlined above and are interested in this role, we want to talk to you!
Competitive pay. APPLY NOW!