HR Generalist - Bilingual (Spanish)
|Job Id: 18690|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Orangeburg, NY 10983|
Join a worldwide manufacturer whose list of global clients include companies in the Healthcare, Electronics and Industrial markets. This is a terrific opportunity for someone who is seeking to grow into a strategic position within an organization.
Reasons to LOVE this company:
- Low turnover = Happy employees (avg. employee tenure is 10 years!)
- Career growth = Ample opportunities for promotions.
- Great company culture= Close-knit group.
- Competitive salary + benefits package = including 401(k) with company match, and more.
The HR Generalist will provide support for a wide variety of human resources activities, including: employee relations, recruiting, and administration of benefits. The HR Generalist will also advise managers, supervisors, or administrators in all HR practices, provide information to employees about regulations, contract language and policies, and provide general support.
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years practical experience in human resources in a manufacturing environment, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask
- Highly organized, diligent and structured
- Bilingual proficiency (English/Spanish)