HR Benefits Specialist
|Job Id: 18449|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Windsor, CT 06095|
Join a worldwide manufacturer whose list of global clients include companies
in the Healthcare, Electronics and Industrial markets. This is a terrific opportunity for someone who is seeking to grow into a strategic position within an organization.
Reasons to LOVE this company:
- Low turnover = Happy employees. (Average tenure of department employees of over 10 years)
- Career growth = Ample opportunities for promotions.
- Great company culture= Close-knit group.
- Competitive salary + benefits package (including 401(k) with company match, and more)
About the role:
As the HR Benefits Specialist, you will administer day-to-day group benefit programs, assist in planning and recommending new programs, initiate improvements, and serve as point of contact for internal and external customers. In addition, you will provide support for other HR activities, such as workers’ compensation, employee relations and recruiting.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of related practical experience
- Experience in the administration of benefits and other human resource programs in a manufacturing environment or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office, including Word and Excel.
- Ability to multi-task, be organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and trustworthy
- Knowledge of ADP Payroll and Benefit Systems is a plus
Competitive salary + benefits package. INTERVIEWING NOW!