Homeowners Product Development Manager (Remote)
|Job Id: 20051|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Remote- USA|
|Location: USA .|
The grass IS greener here!...
Join a top-rated and respected insurance brokerage that offers their clients the most professional, friendly, and personal service possible.
They know that their employees are what make them so successful, so they look for the best experienced people with diverse backgrounds to add to their team. They are currently seeking a talented Homeowners Product Development Manager.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Homeowners Product Development Manager, you will be responsible for meeting company growth and profitability goals for the Homeowners and Dwelling Fire programs in their designated states and/or regions. Responsibilities include product analysis, research and development, and management of growth, loss ratios and reinsurance costs.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in business or mathematics
- 5+ years of experience in Personal Lines product, pricing and/or underwriting.
- Strong technical / analytical skills utilizing business intelligence and analytical tools
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Great work environment
- Awesome professional support.
WE’RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]