Homeowners Insurance Underwriter
|Job Id: 19841|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Regional office|
|Location: Irving, TX 75038|
The grass IS greener here!..
Join a top-rated and respected insurance brokerage that offers their clients the most professional, friendly and personal service possible.
They know that their employees are what make them so successful, so they look for the best experienced people with diverse backgrounds to add to their team. They are currently seeking a talented Homeowners Underwriter.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Homeowners Underwriter you will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing, evaluating, quoting, declining and non-renewing both new and renewal business, and will appraise insurability. In addition, you will nurture the growth and strength of agent-client relationships.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2+ years of property & casualty Underwriting experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of insurance procedures and rules regarding the handling of residential property policies
- Proficiency with computer systems, including policy system (PTS) and Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Basic understanding of insurance terminology
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills, with ability to think “outside the box”
- Demonstrated accuracy, thoroughness, and attention to detail
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Great work environment
- Awesome professional support.
WE’RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]