Healthcare Products Liability Underwriter- Remote (West coast /Western US to Texas)
|Job Id: 19259|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Remote- (West coast /Western US to Texas)|
|Location: Remote- (West coast /Western US to Texas), CA 92602|
DON'T MISS OUT on this one!
Join a top Insurance provider specializing in a full range of healthcare liability, workers’ compensation, and legal professional liability insurance options.
- Financially Strong – Rated A+
- Their people are valued, recognized, & rewarded
- Publicly traded
- Awesome company culture
They are looking to add a talented remote Healthcare Products Liability Underwriter to their team…
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Healthcare Products Liability Underwriter, you’ll use your underwriting authority to develop and build broker relationships to write new business and retain existing policyholders in your assigned regional territory.
The Healthcare Products Liability Underwriter will also solicit, examine, accept and reject insurance risks based on underwriting guidelines in all market segments of the program—clinical trial, distributor, and manufacturer of medical device and pharmaceuticals.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7-10 years of experience in a casualty insurance environment; prior life science products liability or healthcare professional liability underwriting experience preferred, CPCU, AIC or ARM highly desired
- Products liability experience (durable medical equipment / medical devices) is highly desirable
- Superior negotiation, marketing and sales skills
- Solid knowledge of rating and documentation management and workflow systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Up to 30% travel
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary +benefits
- Diverse, dynamic team environment
- Tons of career development opportunities
SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]