|Job Id: 19278|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Regional office|
|Location: Denver, CO 80222|
Join a stable and growing insurance program manager that serves their clients from cJoin a stable and growing insurance program manager that serves their clients from coast to coast…
- Financially sound organization
- Trusted and respected by insurance agents, carriers, and reinsurers
- Diverse, dynamic, yet relaxed work environment.
They are seeking an experienced Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Consultant to work in environmental underwriting division.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As GIS Consultant, you will support environmental projects such as remediation, risk assessments and compliance related to underwriting processes. The GIS Consultant will also provide insight into potential risks for underwriting projects.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Geography, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), or discipline with GIS coursework
- Knowledge of fundamental GIS concepts and firm understanding of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) software and the use of spatial databases.
- Excellent decision-making, problem solving and organizational skills
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Excellent base salary + bonus
- Comprehensive benefits: health, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]