Field Mechanical Engineer (Construction)
|Job Id: 19961|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Brooklyn NY/NYC Metro Area|
|Location: Brooklyn, NY 11249|
Join a successful real estate development company known for bringing their clients and investors the largest return on their projects. This company’s business model is like no others, with the top resources at hand-and it’s showing…their growth is through the roof!
They’re seeking an experienced and talented Field Mechanical Engineer to work at project sites throughout the NYC metro area.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Field Mechanical Engineer will serve as the on-site inspector for all work performed by the contractors and subcontractors, such as:
- Energy compliance codes
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering or construction management
- Minimum 5 years of relevant engineering experience
- Strong attention to detail and organizational ability
- Excellent problem-solver skills
- Top-notch communication skills
- High quality standards
- MS Office and Adobe experience
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Attractive salary + comprehensive benefits package
- Innovative environment, the latest technologies, and top talent
WE’RE INTERVIEWING NOW!