Excess Casualty Underwriter
|Job Id: 21445|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Hybrid / Chicago Corporate Office|
|Location: Chicago, IL 60606|
Join a top-rated and respected Excess Casualty brokerage that offers their clients the most professional, friendly, and personal service possible…
They know that their employees are what make them so successful, so they always look for the best experienced people. They are currently seeking a talented Excess Casualty Underwriter.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Excess Casualty Underwriter, you will be responsible for assessing risk and set rate and coverage levels. This role will also include developing trusted relationships with brokers through marketing efforts and daily interactions.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience underwriting large excess casualty accounts, with wholesale relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and make independent judgments.
- Must be a team player, willing and eager to learn, organized, detailed and flexible.
- Position requires occasional travel, including overnight trips.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Great work environment
- Awesome professional support.
WE’RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]