|Job Id: 19864
|Job Type: Permanent
|Industry: Solar Energy
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office
|Location: Sacramento, CA 95834
Tremendous chance to work with a top innovator in the clean solar energy game!...
This company, comprised of proven experts in the solar, renewable energy and clean tech world, is responsible for over 500 MWs of solar PV projects in the utility, commercial and residential sectors…and their passion for what they do, paired with their desire to improve the planet, is unrelenting.
The search is on for a talented Director of Pre-Construction, Estimating and Budgeting to join their team. Will it be YOU?
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In the key role, you will manage the project estimation process, from concept through project award. You will also be responsible for developing cost reduction processes and material usage methods to reduce cost of goods, while maintaining quality.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of extensive estimating (ideally in solar or high voltage projects)
- Hands-on knowledge of principles of estimating including budgeting, tracking, change orders for PV solar projects (experience with battery storage preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of estimating techniques and cost control, plus the ability to interpret computerized cost data and systems is essential
- Intimate knowledge of construction activities, production rates, equipment selection, building types and construction methods
- Certified Professional Estimator (CPE) or other qualification is a plus
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Attractive salary + competitive benefits package
- Growth opportunities
- A culture of integrity, diversity + the latest technologies
WE’RE INTERVIEWING NOW!
Contact Lisa Iannone, [email protected]