|Job Id: 21491|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: REMOTE / USA|
|Location: REMOTE / USA .|
Looking for something MORE!?... A fun, collaborative work environment- PLUS longevity, and an upward career trajectory!?
It’s OK to admit you want it all, such as:
- Exceptional & diverse team of employees…
- Great company culture…
- Profitable business model…
Join an innovative excess and surplus lines insurance provider that has the best specialty insurance products out there! They are growing, and on the hunt to add an experienced E&S Small Business Underwriter to their team!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As E&S Underwriter, you’ll be primarily responsible for managing an assigned underwriting territory of small business clients to achieve profitable growth, including underwriting new business, renewals, endorsements, and other transactions. In addition, your role will include identifying new business opportunities and managing agency relationships.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor's degree plus 6+ years of related insurance experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated success working in commercial lines property casualty insurance.
- A background working with and building relationships with independent agents.
- Surplus lines underwriting experience.
- Proficiency with computer programs, including Microsoft Windows, Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.), familiarity with online underwiring programs- (e.g., SAGE, Silver Plume, and Reference Connect).
- Advanced professional insurance designations (i.e., CPCU, ASLI, and AU) or completion of other-insurance related classes is preferred.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/life balance, generous PTO, and flex hours.
- Diverse, dynamic team environment.
- Tons of career development opportunities
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your resume to [email protected]