E&O Professional Liability Underwriter (MISC Prof.)
|Job Id: 21794|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: REMOTE- Denver/Scottsdale/Naperville/Atlanta /Chicago|
|Location: REMOTE- Denver/Scottsdale/Naperville/Atlanta /Chicago, IL .|
One of the most respected national insurance brokerages in the country is looking to add a detail-oriented and strategic thinking E&O PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY UNDERWRITER to their team!
With a great history known for their expertise, exceptional employees, and company culture, this is surely the place that will help you to grow your career to the next level…
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As E&O Professional Liability Underwriter, you will work within the western US and will be responsible for the evaluation and maintenance of risk acceptability and profitability within the company’s underwriting guidelines and procedures for commercial risks - with a focus on non-admitted primary and excess Miscellaneous Professional Liability.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- 5+ years’ commercial lines underwriting experience.
- Strong experience in Excess & Surplus Lines and Wholesale Brokerage Distribution.
- RPLU, CPCU, ASLI, AU and other Professional designations preferred
- Experience writing supported excess is preferred
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + benefits package.
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/life balance, generous PTO and flex hours.
- Tons of career development opportunities.
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]