Environmental Underwriter (EIL/CCPL)
|Job Id: 21913|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Remote / USA|
|Location: Remote / USA .|
Join a stable and growing insurance program manager that serves their clients from coast to coast…
- Financially sound organization
- Trusted and respected by insurance agents, carriers, and reinsurers
- Diverse, dynamic, yet relaxed work environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As their Truck / Commercial Underwriter, you will be responsible for underwriting small to midsize commercial accounts with a focus on environmental.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-10 years of commercial underwriting experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior environmentally related underwriting experience preferred.
- Professional designation as Associate Underwriter (AU), Associate in Risk Management (ARM) or CPCU designation or in process with goal to complete.
- Advanced knowledge of computer programs, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- P&C License
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Excellent salary.
- Comprehensive benefits: health, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
WE’RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]