Environmental Insurance Underwriter - Remote
|Job Id: 21176|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Remote/USA|
|Location: Remote/USA, NY .|
Join a STABLE and GROWING insurance program that serves their clients from coast to coast…
- Financially sound organization
- Trusted and respected by insurance agents, carriers, and reinsurers
- Diverse, dynamic, yet relaxed work environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As their Environmental Underwriter, you will be responsible for the profitability, growth, and retention of assigned book of business that is consistent with overall business line objectives.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-10 years of commercial underwriting (professional liability/environmental) experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior environmentally related underwriting experience preferred.
- Professional designation as Associate Underwriter (AU), Associate in Risk Management (ARM) or CPCU designation or in process with goal to complete.
- Independent, entrepreneurial spirit capable of managing a large book of business with minimal supervision.
- Must be committed to client relationship management and service.
- Advanced knowledge of computer programs, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication capabilities oral and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in in a team environment.
- P&C License
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Excellent base salary.
- Comprehensive benefits: health, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]