Employee Benefits Underwriting Consultant
|Job Id: 19769|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Location: Houston , TX 77056|
One of the largest insurance brokerages in the country is looking to add a Employee Benefits Underwriting Consultant to their team! With a great history known for their expertise, exceptional employees, and company culture, this is surely the place that will help you to grow your career to the next level.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As their Employee Benefits Underwriting Consultant, you’ll be responsible for the execution of all advanced pricing and analysis requests. You will also lead in the development and management of assigned underwriting and analyst teams.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years related work experience
- Minimum 1 year of management experience in leading a team of at least 3 individuals
- Valid insurance license (or must be obtained within 90 days of employment)
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Good customer service and communication skills,
- Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to completely manage mid-level and large projects as well as effectively manage and lead assigned teams to complete goals
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/life balance, generous PTO and flex hours
- Diverse, dynamic team environment
- Tons of career development opportunities
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]