Employee Benefits Consultant
|Job Id: 20602|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: San Francisco Bay area|
|Location: San Francisco, CA 94111|
One of the largest insurance brokerages in the country is looking to add an Employee Benefits Consultant to their team!
With a great history known for their expertise, exceptional employees, and company culture, this is surely the place that will help you to grow your career to the next level.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Employee Benefits Consultant, you’ll be responsible for acting as an agent of Producer assigned large accounts, including servicing and sales activities. The Employee Benefits Consultant will also manage their book of business and direct work of service team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10 - 12 years of related work experience.
- Valid insurance license.
- Expert in all benefit lines and funding.
- Experience working with large accounts.
- In-depth knowledge mechanisms of underwriting principles and market conditions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- Ability to lead a team and to foster teamwork.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/life balance, generous PTO and flex hours
- Tons of career development opportunities
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]