Employee Benefits Analyst
|Job Id: 20787|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Regional office - Greater Chicago area|
|Location: Chicago, IL 60606|
One of the largest insurance brokerages in the country is looking to add an Employee Benefits Analyst to their team!...
With a great history known for their expertise, exceptional employees, and company culture, this is surely the place that will help you to grow your career to the next level.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Employee Benefits Analyst, you’ll be responsible for providing customer service and supporting Producers by servicing existing accounts and soliciting new business. Independent responsibility for servicing and retention of assigned customers and policies in mid-market accounts.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years related work experience
- Valid insurance license
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work within a team and to foster teamwork
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/life balance, generous PTO and flex hours
- Tons of career development opportunities
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]