Employee Benefits Analyst
|Job Id: 20742|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Regional office|
|Location: Houston, TX 77056|
One of the largest insurance brokerages in the country is looking to add an Employee Benefits Analyst to their team!
With a great history known for their expertise, exceptional employees, and company culture, this is surely the place that will help you to grow your career to the next level.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Employee Benefits Analyst, you’ll be responsible for working with account team in processing renewals, conducting and analyzing marketing, preparing financial summaries and providing general technical support for assigned fully insured and self-funded accounts. The Employee Benefits Analyst will also perform a variety of analysis including provider network analysis and carrier utilization analysis, support forecasting and modeling projects for self-insured accounts.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 - 4 years related work experience
- Knowledge of all major fully insured and self-funded lines of benefits insurance.
- Valid insurance license.
- Excellent customer service skills, including telephone and listening skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in Agency Management System
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/life balance, generous PTO and flex hours
- Tons of career development opportunities
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]