Employee Benefits Account Manager
|Job Id: 19475|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: San Francisco / Walnut Creek CA|
|Location: San Francisco/ Walnut Creek CA, CA 94507|
One of the largest insurance brokerages in the country is looking to add an Employee Benefits Account Manager to their team! With a great history known for their expertise, exceptional employees and company culture, this is surely the place that will help you to grow your career to the next level.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Employee Benefits Account Manager, you’ll provide outstanding customer service and overall service of your assigned accounts, while also soliciting new business on existing accounts and support of Producer-led new business efforts.
- Analyzes market proposals for verification of benefits, premiums, and competitiveness.
- Reviews coverage contracts for accuracy of policy provisions.
- Meets with clients for pre-renewal strategy, proposal delivery and explanation.
- Conducts client open enrollment meetings and answers questions regarding benefit coverage.
- Negotiates with markets for benefits premium concessions.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5-7 years related work experience at a brokerage or carrier
- Valid insurance license
- Customer service mind-set
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in Agency Management System
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/life balance, generous PTO and flex hours
- Diverse, dynamic team environment
- Tons of career development opportunities
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]