Employee Benefits Account Manager (Small Accounts)
|Job Id: 20401|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Worksite Location: Regional office - Walnut Creek or San Francisco areas|
|Location: Walnut Creek or San Francisco , CA 94595|
One of the largest insurance brokerages in the country is looking to add a Small Accounts Employee Benefits Account Manager to their team!
With a great history known for their expertise, exceptional employees, and company culture, this is surely the place that will help you to grow your career to the next level.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As Small Accounts Employee Benefits Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for providing customer service and overall service of assigned customers and/or policies, soliciting of new business on existing accounts and support of Producer-led new business efforts. Work closely with producers and clients. Work on key projects for open enrollment, meet with clients, negotiate markets and service accounts.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 - 7 years related work experience
- Experience with employee benefits with an agency
- Valid insurance license
- Excellent customer service skills, including telephone and listening skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in Agency Management System
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD
- Work/life balance, generous PTO and flex hours
- Tons of career development opportunities
WE'RE SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email send your resume to [email protected]