Electrical Motor Design Engineer
|Job Id: 18657|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Industrial Manufacturing|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Thomaston, CT 06787|
Join a successful Manufacturer of industrial electrical equipment solutions, serving the Industrial, Military, and Oil & Gas industries all over the world. They are seeking an experienced Electrical Motor Design Engineer to join their team.
The Electrical Motor Design Engineer will provide technical support and product design for the development of AC & DC rotating equipment ensuring the company’s leadership position in the market
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in product design and providing technical guidance, instruction and sales support in rotating machinery disciplines
- Demonstrated knowledge of motors, generators and switchgear operation, construction and testing
- Proficient knowledge and use of MS Office Suite
- Must be action oriented, ethical in value, and have a strong customer focus
* Great salary, benefits (health insurance, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, PTO, + bonuses. INTERVIEWING NOW!