Electrical Engineer (Medical Device)
|Job Id: 20103
|Job Type: Permanent
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office
|Location: Austin, TX 78752
Are you passionate about what you do and want to find a place where you can make your mark? THEN KEEP READING!...
- This researcher & developer of heart failure instruments have technologies that are going to save countless lives and mightily boost patients’ quality of life.
- Their people are some of the top minds in the medical research, development, and engineering world.
- Want to add your name to that list?...
The search is on for a talented, passionate, and “roll-up-you-sleeves” kind of Electrical Engineer to join their Austin area team.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
As their Electrical Engineer-your focus will be on the design and develop electronics and software for control and monitoring of their implantable blood pumps.
THE IDEAL PERSON HAS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or related Engineering science
- 3-5 years of hands-on electrical engineering experience in medical device
- Enjoys working independently as well as collaboratively
- Experience working with microcontrollers and embedded software (C programming). Analogue experience would be a bonus!
- Experience with PCB design, electromagnetics, embedded system software, ARM microcontrollers, bare metal, RTOS, version control system
- Familiarity with lab equipment (oscilloscopes, digital logic analyzers, etc.)
- Authorization to work in the U.S
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Attractive salary
- Rich, competitive benefits package
- Professional satisfaction on every level
WE’RE INTERVIEWING NOW!