Education Assistant – Non-profit (Part time)
|Job Id: 19353|
|Job Type: Temp|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters office|
|Location: Hartford, CT 06105|
Make a difference in your local community!...
We have an immediate opening for an Education Assistant at a well-renowned non-profit organization helping local youths, located in the Greater Hartford area. Truly an amazing opportunity to develop your professional skills and work for a mission you can be proud of!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Education Assistant will play a vital role in providing administrative support for the education department.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience working as an administrative assistant in the non-profit field. Experience in education is a plus.
- Strong relationship management and team building skills
- Respect for and demonstrated adherence to strict confidentiality guidelines
- Passion and commitment to providing superior customer service
- Keen attention to detail and proven ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Proven experience in event coordination and/or management
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office and experience with non-profit databases (i.e. BCRM, Raiser’s Edge, QGiv and First Giving), Constant Contact, fundraising and online giving software.
WHAT THEY OFFER THEIR EMPLOYEES:
Competitive salary + and work with a team of dedicated & talented individuals.
SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW!