Director of Regulatory Affairs
|Job Id: 19084|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Audubon, PA 19403|
Join an orthopedic medical solutions company that is on the leading edge of technological advancements in the industry. They are one of the fastest growing company in the history of orthopedics with the best technology to help their patients lead pain-free, active lives.
As their Director of Regulatory Affairs, you will lead the US and International Regulatory teams and be responsible for growing the company’s business via the development of regulatory strategy and management of submissions to regulatory agencies.
- A high energy, team-oriented environment
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical/dental/vision/prescription)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Onsite fitness center
- Career development
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- BS or MS degree in engineering or science-related field, or equivalent
- 8+ years of medical industry experience
- 5+ years of regulatory management experience within the medical device industry, or equivalent, preferably with orthopedic or spinal devices
- Demonstrated experience with US 510(k) clearance, US IDE and PMA approval, EU CE marking of Class II and III devices, and global registrations in international markets
- Demonstrated experience managing and developing team members and leaders
Will this be YOU? … OPPORTUNITY AWAITS!