Director of Clinical Affairs, Combination Devices
|Job Id: 19013|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: MEDICAL DEVICES|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Budd Lake, NJ 07828|
Direct hire – stock/equity included!
Join a privately-held Medical Device manufacturer that is passionate and dedicated to providing physicians with solutions to help treat patients with chronic health disorders. They produce a unique Drug Delivery Device attaches to the Spinal Cord, and are currently in clinical trials for a new device that attaches to the Brain!
They are seeking to add another talented team member- a Director of Clinical Affairs, Combination Devices. The Director of Clinical Affairs will be responsible for the execution and management of clinical studies that support the company’s Research, Development and Marketing objectives for medical devices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, biomedical sciences or related medical/scientific field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience directly supporting clinical research, biological or similar experiences in a technical/scientific area.
- Experience in implantable medical device applications.
- Thorough knowledge of clinical trial process from start-up to close out.
- Strong leadership and management of cross functional team including trial/data managers, field personnel, consultants and vendors.
You’ll receive a very competitive compensation package which including company STOCK/EQUITY. I’M SCHEDULING INTERVIEWS NOW