Corporate Senior Auditor
|Job Id: 18555|
|Job Type: Permanent|
|Industry: Industrial Manufacturing|
|Worksite Location: Headquarters|
|Location: Wallingford, CT 06492|
One of the world’s largest interconnect and cable manufacturers is seeking an experienced Senior Corporate Auditor to join their team of financial professionals.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Diverse presence in high growth markets
- Rich 75 year history.
- Career development opportunities
Assist the Senior Audit Manager in developing an integrated, value-adding audit function, and in executing the internal audit plan
Oversight of individual audit engagements including operational audit and SOX testing in Americas and Europe region including planning, performing and analyzing audit results using an integrated audit approach which concentrates on high risk areas, and review of both operational and financial controls.
- 3-5 years of experience in public accounting or a combination of public accounting and manufacturing industry experience. Strong working knowledge of US GAAP. CPA preferred.
- Frequent domestic & International travel is required (50%).
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical skills - ability to analyze and detect trends, issues or flaws; determine root case of issues; and partner with others to drive solutions.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strict attention to detail
- Excellent report writing skills.
Competitive Salary and Benefits. INTERVIEWING NOW!